Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Quick Quotes Farmhouse layout


I recently participated in a layout sketch swap. I thought the layout was pretty so I would share it.  Here is the sketch I used:

Amazing mini by Stephanie Miller for BlueMoonScrapbooking. (BoBunny Timepiece collection) ***Click on the link and go see this album it is stunning. I wish I had the supplies to make it this minute! So gorgeous!

Some of the details:




Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Farmhouse collection
Cricut Alphabet cut
stitched circle die
border punch

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/09/lm-360-stripes.html until 9/30x

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. That striped paper just makes the layout pop!! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colors that you have used and I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete