- Cut paper with various dies
- Ink edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks
- Roll the flower around a skewer for these tiny flowers
- Use a drop of hot glue at the base to keep the flower in place
- Allow to cool and shape the petals with your fingers
- Ink edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks again!
- Insert a drop of glue and pearl bead in the center
- Adhere to project with glue dots
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Quick Quotes Beauty in bloom
Good morning Quick Quotes readers! Alicia blogging today with a long and lovely spring card. The new Mulberry Paper Pack has the most versatile papers. This beautiful floral print was the perfect starting point for a spring flower card.
I used three dimensional dies to create these flowers. Here's the steps I took:
Here's an even closer look at these flowers. They are so much fun to make, I get carried away and have several left for another project. I also added a pearl to the center of Unique Rustic Patina Metal Embellishment flower.
Quick Quotes products used:
Spellbinders itty bitty flowers and leaves dies
Recollections eggplant pearl embossing powder
Memory Makers Flower Patch stamp
Tutti designs stitched banner dies
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/41-handmade-or-die-cut-flowers.html until 3/28
Thanks so much for stopping by!