Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Quick Quotes Sparkle & Shine card

Good morning Quick Quotes readers, Alicia blogging today with a wintery card.  I purchased by birch tree die prior to Christmas but never got around to using it for a Christmas card, luckily it is a bit more versatile. 

 I still wanted to stay with a winter theme and the 49 Shades of Grey 102 paper made the perfect "birch" wood!  I inked it up with Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking Ink to give it a more distressed look. I found some chipboard snowflakes from a past Club Q and inked them with Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink. I layered all this on  49 Shades of Grey 101 paper to continue the winter look.



After finding this Sparkle and Shine vellum quote, I just knew shimmer pen would be the perfect touch to finish off my winter scene.  It looks magnificent in person!




Quick Quotes products used:

other ingredients:
Wink of Stella clear pen
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Birch Trees die

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment