Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Creative Memories Peacock layout

I was so excited to combine two challenges for an extra prize.  There is an offer to combine the February Rewind Sketch with Granddiva's scrap the lyrics challenge...only I didn't realize the lyrics had to be from Whitney Houston's I will always love you.  I love my layout anyway.  These song lyrics are especially appropriate for my honeymoon album since we played this song at our wedding.


Here's the sketch:


I was so excited.  This sketch is a great way to use up scraps!  I took all the small pieces from this collection and started punching circles and making banners.  It worked out wonderfully! I have no scraps under 6x12 in this collection now!



I also added some of the matching flower stickers like vines hanging down along the banners.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment