Saturday, September 24, 2016

DCWV Echo paper stack with Stuck?! sketch


And yet another night time beach layout from my vacation to Ocean Isle, NC.


Here's the sketch I used from Stuck?!:


I switched up the papers for this one.  Lots of doodling and I am using the crab punch again.  I have used this punch more than I thought I would.





I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



(the page is "inside" a frame and the crabs are "inside" a container)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love your paper choices and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic, great colours too! Those crabs are freaky! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little crabs! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete