Sunday, August 7, 2016

Quick Quotes Whistlin Dixie "Attitude" layout with My Creative Sketches


Keep on keeping on...closer and closer the end is in sight!  Still working on my 2013 Vacation album.

Here's the sketch I used for this layout:


Some close ups of my Cricut cut.  I used acetate for the plastic part of the goggles.



I dressed it up with some faux stitching with American Crafts Chalk pen and some large white sequins with blue stickles in the center.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Whistlin Dixie papers
Creative Memories sticker letters and large circle cutter
Spellbinders banner die
American Craft chalk pen in black
sequins and distress stickles in broken china
Cricut cut from CM travel cart
Stampin Up banner punch
acetate and fiber
DCWV glossy white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scrapbook layout! Looks like a fun time! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow circle just makes your cute pic pop off the page! LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page, and what an adorable little swimmer. I love all the elements here, with the cute banner and sequins. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete