Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello: Camp Create Inlaid Die cutting Challenge


Print
The third challenge from My Favorite Things' Camp Create is to try inlaid die cutting.  I have done this before with this card.  The card I created today didn't turn out as perfect as I would like it but for the difficult level, I would say I did okay.  I tried the double inlaid die cutting by cutting the word on top of the inlaid background.  I did lose some of the tiniest pieces on the second cut.  I don't think it was too obvious.


A close up of the double inlay technique.  I think I will do a better job the second time around.



Ingredients:
Spellbinders Phrases Two die
Yvonne Creations Trellis die
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment