Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Favorite Things Camp Create Shaker Card Rock On!

 
Good morning!  For the next few post I will be showing my creations I did for the My Favorite Things Camp Create Challenges from last week.  All the challenges are still open until Thursday.  Below is a list of the 5 challenges.
I didn't start working on the challenges until the end of the week.  It was such a hectic week, it was refreshing to go into the craft room and play with these challenges.  I also like to collect badges!  I will say because I started on Friday, I started with Friday's post and worked backwards.  Therefore, I am doing the shaker card first.




Here's the cards I created for this challenge.  This is my first successful shaker card not using the fuse kit.  However, I did use the fuse pockets and my tool.




My husband pointed out the inaccuracy of this guitar.  It should have 6 strings.



Ingredients:
Die-versions Sweet Spot Rock On die
fuse tool and pocket
black and white card stock
sequins
misc purple guitar
detailed guitar Recollections


I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Very cool cards :-) Trust a bloke to spot something like that !!!! :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is just way to much fun and super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute....You Rock...lol! Thanks for sharing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute....You Rock...lol! Thanks for sharing...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shaker card. Love them, but intimidated by them. The guitar is awesome. Thank you for joining us this time for our "For A Special Man" Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typical man.... pointing out a flaw. Who cares if it's a string short, it looks amazing.

    Thanks for sharing in my 'special man' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete