Tuesday, June 14, 2016

DCWV June card sketch with DCWV


Good morning!  I have a neat card I made this past weekend.  I have been playing with the new Art-C texture cream that I won from their FB page.  


Here's the sketch from DCWV that I used.


Here's a close up of the texture.





You can find DCWV challenge here

UPDATE!!  I WON TOP TEN FOR THIS CARD

Ingredients:
DCWV Safron & Treasures stacks
Art-C copper texture cream
Mister Huey's bubbles mask
Farmhouse Botanical flowers and leaves
Stampin Up sassy salutations
Stampin Up olive embossing powder
Versamark ink
Quick Quotes Mahogany chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



6/30x

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia




8 comments:

  1. Neat job! I sure do like that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, that texture looks like it is fun to play with.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I LOVE the style of this card! The textures you've added are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lemon Shortbread! I hope to see you again. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this and adore how the texture paste looks. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck...Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really is beautiful, I just love the wonderful texture you created and the flowers are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in our Texture or Embossing Paste challenge at A Vintage Journey! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous textured card in lovely colours!! Love it, thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. really like how you've set things at an angle too.Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Julia S-W

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete