Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Birthday Shaker Card and more embossing folder challenge

This is one of those folders that I just wasn't sure I would be able to use.  Not sure where it came from maybe part of a two pack?  Any way I thought my swap partner might like it but then I challenged myself to make something with it, that is how the whole challenge myself turned into 11 cards!!  I must say I thought out of the box and found a lovely way to use this folder.


The sentiment didn't turn out quite as good as I hoped.  By the time you read this I will have my new MISTI and stamping issues will be a thing of the past!  YIPPEE!

Ingredients:
Skipping Stone Designs Sentiment
Sparkle and Sprinkle one of a kind embossing powder
fuse pocket
Sizzix embossing folder

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your sequins. Congrats on getting a MISTI!!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card! Loving your sequins... I just got some like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I got these from AliExpress. They are kind of "fancy" so I guess they were a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia! I love shaker cards and all of the pretty colors you used. I'm glad you didn't give away this embossing folder too!
    Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete