Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Quick Quotes January Club Q Let it Snow layout

Good morning Quick Quotes readers!  Alicia with you today showing off the kids skiing in this darling double page layout.  This month's January Club Q has so much frosty goodness!  I just love all the snowflakes, in paper, chipboard and bling!



I inked up some of the chipboard circles that were part of the altered kit with Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I just love the "worn" look of the white on chipboard.  I also used Coconut White PowderPuff Chalking Ink on the chipboard snowflakes.  Here's page one with the boys running off to the slopes and dodging the camera.



The girls did better, they posed for some pics before taking off to ski.  I don't ski, I hold down a family table in the lodge with the food and drinks and sometimes if I get enough space, I can scrapbook!



Here's some close ups of the variety of beautiful snowflakes found in this month's Club Q.



All products used came from the Quick Quotes January Club Q
plus the following inks:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will be back in a couple of days with a mini album from January Club Q !


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-14.html until 1/24x


1 comment:

  1. GREAT layout, love the pics, papers and accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete