Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Creative Memories Discover Power Palette and Stick it Down sketch

Today's layout is from the same playtime in the park as yesterday's.  The older kids left Julia out that's why she was climbing on the monkey bars while the older kids kicked the ball around.


I used Creative Memories scrapbook albums (at least for the next 100 albums)...lol, I might not have THAT many but plenty in stock.  So I am trying to cut down on the bulk. Since these pages had three different "strips" of paper, I didn't want the bulkiness of a bottom piece (since CM albums have that)...so I stuck this layout directly to the album pages that were already in my album (less than 10 pages to go now!).  Therefore, the pictures are not that great.









Here's the sketch from Stick it down:




Ingredients:
Creative Memories Discover power palette including paper. stickers and paper buttons
brown floss
Kiwi Lane bracket 2 template
Quick Quotes chalking ink Mocha Moma

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://stickitdown.blogspot.ca/2016/01/january-2016-sketch-reveals.html until 1/31

I won!  I will be guest designer at Stick it Down in March!


6 comments:

  1. Great photos and love the way you used the button banner. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I absolutely love the button design, that is adorable! Great color choices as well :) Thanks so much for playing along at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout, love the buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choices and I love the button part, too!
    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your layout!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout ad you did great with the sketch :) So cool the border you made from those paper buttons :) Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Love the colors and the button-border. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete