Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Favorite Projects of 2015 Part Deux


Instead of one really long post, I have made two somewhat long post of my favorite projects in 2015.  I hope you enjoy.  If you want to know more about the piece, I have included the link to the original post.

I really, really loved this card from August.  I used versamark and clear embossing powder to create the "frame", it turned out beautiful...I need to do this again!



I like my use of recycled packaging on these cards:





I love this mixed media piece I did for my hubby and he did too!



One of my favorite layouts of the year.  Pinterest inspired!





I was truly enamoured with this image and I love how the card turned out.






This is a very pretty layout of my niece I did for Quick Quotes.





In November, I hosted the Quick Quotes challenge. I love this card...I sent it to my Secret Sis!  I hope she loved it as much!




These are some of my favorite cards from all year!  I can't wait to give this to my niece for her birthday in May!  She is gonna LOVE it!



I don't know who will get this one???



This is my first card with my new minc machine.  This one was for a friend expecting a girl!




I was really happy with this tag and my distress ink experimentation.






My favorite of this years Xmas cards have to be these white and gold cards using my minc.




Finally, the last mixed media/altered project of the year.  I spent so much time on this one.  It was all consuming for a bit.  I have to be proud!  It is still on my mantel.



Thanks so much for reading and have a safe and happy New Year!  I will be back in the morning (the beauty of technology) with the first Sketch N Scrap sketch of 2016!!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment