Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Vintage Photo layout


Good morning!  Today is Sketch N Scrap's Twistback Thursday sketch.  The sketch is originally from October of 2013.  The twist this month is to use vintage/old photos and scrap your history.  I went way back and found some very old pictures.  I don't actually own the originals but I scanned them from a family member.  My mother has researched and built our family tree on Ancestry.com so we know who these relatives are and some of their story.  I am so grateful to know this history.


You can find the sketch at Sketch N Scrap and enter to the challenge.



Details



Ingredients:
Karen Foster Antique lace paper
Quick Quotes Gypsy Road Papers
Quick Quotes chipboard buckle
Tattered Angels mist
Quick Quotes Midnight Obession
Creative Memories sticker letters
Stampin Up tag punch
Tim Holtz Floral Garden die
brads,  lace

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment: