Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thank you with Stampin Up and We R Storytime

Good morning and Thank you for being a reader of my blog!



I made this card for a card swap with a "thank you" theme.  So I made several, I can see now this card is a little crooked.  I will have to straighten this up!  I used only about 3 sheets of 12x12 paper to create about 10 cards.  I used every little scrap as you can tell by the thin striped section and the small rectangle on which I stamped the flourish.  I also used my favorite old punch (SU curly label) and the new smaller curly label!


Ingredients:
W R Storytime Gretel, Rapunzel, and Frog Prince papers
SU Curly label and Petite Curly label punches
SU Pretty Petites and Cute & Curly stamp sets
Scrappy Cats designer flourishes stamp set
SU Going Gray pen
Recollections Vintage black ink
TPC Studio black shimmer card stock
Quick Quotes Coal Miner Powder Puff
Queen & Co yellow bubbles

I also used an old sketch I found:


I would like enter this card in the following challenges:












14 comments:

  1. Loving the aqua green and brown and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love the colors and papers, the plaid is great. Wonderful design too.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card the image and colors are simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    open-mindedcraftingfun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight for our no Red aor Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card!
    Hugs from germany
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the blue and green together.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Julie DT
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS design. Thanks for joining in the die or punch challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice card, beautiful design and color choices!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Ellie from My Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Alicia, thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenge.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colour scheme. Thanks for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting.
    Hugz Sammi (AngelicBadGirl) xxx
    DT OMC

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a great take on the sketch and I love the masculine feel of it. (I love making boy and men cards!)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    xxxx
    Riette, Party Planner @ http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/
    My personal blog: www.redcardcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete