Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Experimental cards

This past year I participated in a experiment.  Crafters were to create back grounds and die cuts not necessarily to match.  Anne was to send the die cuts and backgrounds to me and I sent my die cuts and back grounds to Theresa.  We put the cards together on a live stream type site with other members of our FB group attending.  I stickled Anne's peacock, she also included the matching card stock, so to break it up I added a piece of glitter peacock paper cut with the Marakesh Sizzix die.  I embossed the sentiment "sparkle and shine" which is a CTMH stamp.


The background here was so beautiful!  I already had a die cut from a swap from Lyne that matched perfectly!  I used a Kiwi Lane template for the piece on which I stamped the sentiment also embossed.  Finally, I added a little bling and lace.


Thanks for taking a look and I hope you have a very happy New Year!  I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for us!



1 comment: