Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Paper Loft Gear Head Layout


Today, I have another layout using a new Paper Loft collection:  Gear Head!  I have boys so I love all the great colors in the line for boys.  I used the Scrapbook.com NSD Sketch on Saturday to create this layout.  I also used Tim Holtz gears diecuts (movers and shapers and regualar~so I have 4 sizes) and I also have a gear punch.  I used a variety of brads to hold some of the gears onto the page.  I used the Creative Memories CCS to cut the circles.  All papers are TPL and the orange stripes are some old CM stickers.  Here's a closer look:



Here's the original sketch:


Switching gears for hearts was just natural for me...



I am entering this in the following challenges:

 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out my giveaways on the giveaway tab!!

3 comments:

  1. Great page, perfect colors for boys and the gears are great. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.
    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Super great paper and the die's fit it perfectly!! Great use of the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room NSD celebration
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful layout! LOVE all those gears. Just right for those little cuties.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete