Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stampaway Stash & Judikins Products

I had so much fun working for Judikins this past weekend at the 21st annual Stampaway Convention!  It is an absolutely the best Stamping convention ever and I am so lucky to live in Cincinnati.
 
 
Friday night was crazy hat night.

 
 
 
The table around Tim Holtz was packed all night on Friday and Saturday, too!  But I did manage to get his autograph.

At the very end of the day on Saturday.

Me, Judi and Connie

 
The goodies I came home with from Judikins!

 
A sample of the beautiful techniques that Judi teaches.

Embossing powders.  Clear detail and black detail sold out in the large sizes because Northwoods Rubber Stamps were touting it as the best combo (half and half) to use before coloring their stamped images.  I at least got a small jar of each, can't wait to try it!  I tried to find a solution to this problem with my mother's day card.  It took many trashed versions.  I hope this is the solution!

Judikin's stamps

 
I can't wait to use my new snappy tray!

 
The best stuff!!!

 
I acquired more mica gloss to play with.
 
I will try to get to using some of my new goodies soon and share!  I purchased a few other stamps as well from Impression Obsession, The Stamp Doctor and Lost Coast stamps.  I hope to work with them soon, too!  I have a blog hop this weekend so check back in, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment