Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations DT Back to School Assignment


My assignment for the Kraftie Krea8tions "Back to School" challenge/assignment uses Graphic 45 ABC Primer paper and tags.  We had to include an apple somewhere on our project.  I mounted everything on a black card blank.


The tiny apple is also a Graphic tag, I added some red buttons that I laced with black floss.  I painted a silver Spare Parts brad with the same ink I stamped the "calculations" chunky foam stamp.  


I used Schoolhouse Ink from Colorbox Mix'd Media inks.  Great inks for mixed media but can take quite a while to dry but colors just about any material.  I have several colors, they are round and the pads stack together for easy storage.


complete with a dog hair!

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2013/08/monthly-challenge-13-back-to-school.html

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the ruler I have one smaller then that. I now have a idea on how to use. Great job as
    always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! So much detail! Thank you foe entering it in my challenge!! Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete