Sunday, July 7, 2013

Card Creations by my little friends...

I recently took a family vacation to the North Carolina coast. When I say family, I mean family...including my four nieces.  I took along a tote of crafting stuff to keep us occupied should we have a rainy day.  You know there was a couple of those!  Luckily, the rain never lasted all day but over the course of the week, we were able to play several hours.  Here are the best of the projects my nieces created:
 
Hana really did some experimenting with technique here.  She inked a Tim Holtz diecut which was on textured paper.  That really turned out neat!  She also used a Stampin Up embossing folder on some pink shimmer paper.  On the inside she created a scene with an Avocado Arts set of stamps, too cute!


 
Here's a second card from Hana.

 
A card from Morgan.


 
Briana came up with this idea.  I brought a Colorbox rainbow pad that I have because I thought the girls would enjoy it.  Briana put her little finger right in the middle where the colors come together.  Just adorable!  I told her to use it as her signature on all her cards.  Morgan borrowed the idea here. 

 
Christina made the bird card.

 
Here's the inside.

 
Another one by Christina.
 
The butterfly card below is by Briana.  She stamped and painted the butterflies with Sparkling H2O's.  I used the Creative Memories postage punch to punch them out.  Then she assembled the card and added the glitter glue.  She is seven.


 
Here's some embossing B did on the pink shimmer paper, then inked it.

I had so much fun playing with my nieces!  I sure wished they lived closer and we could visit more often.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment