Thursday, August 30, 2012

More School layouts

More pictures of the interior of the old School for Creative and Perfoming Arts building.  Another exquisite Rookwood Water Fountain.  The Woodward High School sign and an old vending machine in the hall all laid out on Creative Memories All Star Paper and some sticker buttons.

This layout using black cardstock, music sheet vellum and Reflections (Michael's line) 3D music stickers.  Old, old bold Creative Memories sticker letters.  I have been using all numbers for my titles lately to use up the numbers in my alphabet stickers.  I also used Tim Holtz paper tape.  All based on a white Creative Memories page.

 Here I used an overlay and added some black bling to dress it up.  More vellum, paper tape and Reflections stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment