Friday, July 6, 2012

Creative Memories Digital Heritage Page before and after

I made a few improvements on a previous version.  One of the perks of digital scrapbooking! I turned the photos to sepia to flow with the layout more and tone down the old black and white photo.  I shrunk the round picture because it was too big for the resolution.  I also moved it up out of the corner because it was cut off when I actually printed it. 

A bit of feedback I received from the CM digital Facebook page suggested using the "glow" element.  I did this with a purple glow but I think the sepia was more of an improvement in toning the old pictures.  I also copied the purple ribbon from the top and pasted it on the bottom to bring out the purple accents.  Better!


Here is a digital layout I recently did about my mother's side of the family.  I obtained the pictures from her research on ancestry.com.  I posted this on the CM Heritage Album virtual crop and received some helpful hints to improve it.  Let's see what I can do with a little tweaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment